Tuesday, October 03, 2006 @2:01 PM
This post shall be a brief one with PICS!! ;)
The GUESS's charm bag I bot from Isetan!! U.P is $169, aft discount $115...! =)
Stuffs I bot from the past 2 weeks in late Sept.... =)

Tea-dress & bridal heels!
Managed to purchase a dress for my tea-ceremony...... but well think will use it as a "standby" dress cos still hoping to find a even nicer dress in pastel shades! ;) Tats my bridal heels aft my final's revamp using the crystal diamantes!! Heee.. think it looks so much gorgeous & expensive!! ;) *winks*

I ve been 'visiting' Watson in order to get my hands on the ZA's limited edition compact powder case but to no avail leh!! Wonder am I too late or it ve been sold out orie!!!
;( Arrrrggghhhhhhh! I want that!!!

Wellll just wanna share with ur............... GOLD was CLEO Mag's Hottest Metal of the Year!!! ;) Wise choice!!

Really like this babydoll blue poka dots dress!! My bro was still asking me why I bot a maternity dress!! Hahahha...... *lol*
Tats all I guess.......... ;)
♥ Respect me & my words...