Thursday, October 12, 2006 @3:30 PM
Well my
Guo Da Li's ceremony was over & smoothly done with last weekend-Sat!! ;) A huge relief indeed!! At least one of the 'major' activity was over yah! =) Din manage to capture any of the 'scenes' during the event cos anyway I'm not a pro blogger lah!!! Haa...... Anyway did took some pics of the cakes & sweets nia....Haa..!!
So traditional right....! ;p
Well nothing in particular for me to blog anyway cos din did any shopping and stuffs etc!! Quite boring tho cos anyway I have problematic pimples that took ages to heal!! OMG!! Hated it!! It's making me so ugly and I dun even feel like stepping out!! ;( Damn.... Jus hope it can heal & disappear faster!! Too bad Fancl Tense Up isn't any miracle supplements whereby u wun get pimples at all!!! Waaahhahah ok I kw I'm toking craps lah.........!! ;( Guess previously I'm too greedy & took too much seafood that caused this ugly outbreak!! *sucks* So from now onwards till my BIG DAY.................... "No more seafood stuffs for me!!" Excluding Fish!! ;)
Anyway I'm upset & pissed over 2 issues!! Firstly, one of my gf(named her XX) told me last wkend that she's unable to be one of my sisters for my wedding le cos she's getting ROM so she said "BETTER NOT BE MY SISTER LOR!" Ok watever lah & I din bother to persuade her etc cos she sounded persistent!! Come on lah it's only ROM & not customary & somemore she din have the date calculated by providing any 'ba zhi' to feng shui master to choose an auspicious date for her lor & she counted it that she had her ROM 's date "calculated"!!! OK WATEVER!! So of cos I hope to find another gf whom can be my sisters lah cos Dar orie found 5 bros le and I wanna make it 5 sisters & 5 bros, total of 10 mah! But..... unfortunately my other gf(named YY) can't make it cos she scare she's unable to take leave cos she just changed a new job.. ok I understand lor.. so I gave up le lah leave it to 4 sisters!! Cos my other close gfs are "customarily married" le so not too advisable to ask them be jie mei le lor & somemore they oso paiseh lah..... Haiz!! *headache*
But but my main PISSED OFF is here................ Yest just heard from YY that she saw XX...... so YY mentioned to her that I asked her to be my jie mei lor and the 1st thing XX replied her was: "Oh becos I can't be her sister le ma tats y she called u lor!" WTH lor!!!!!! It's so unusual of XX to be so "brainless & proud" to say tat lor!! *idiot* Makes me so damn f#$^%*^(& paiseh lor when YY asked me if I found my jie mei le lor...aft which I came to learn the truth!!! *shit* How can she said that right!! Wat will YY thinks of me??!!! "Wah asking me to be a substitute when someone can't make it lor!!" So insincere right!! Somemore YY is sort of a super-sensitive person lor!! ;( So u can see how pissed off I am!!! So upset that XX can said that!! *stupid right...* AARRRRGGGGHHHHH!! ;{
Ok 2nd pissed off................ the STUPID bridal shop's poor services AGAIN! Yes no doubts AGAIN!! ;( Dar was so used to it le tats he's taking it easy liao!! Ha..... But me still can't accept any poor services rendered when we orie spent so much $$$ le so naturally they must provide better quality services ma!! *sucks* I'm not gonna recommend any fren/s to this BS!!! No way!!Most of the time we left the BS feeling unsatisfied or unhappy one lor!! ;( *pissed*
End up my mum din managed to 'borrow' any nite dress to wear!! So guess she either have to buy a new piece or had her previous that expensive dress altered & make some changes so that she can wear it 2nd time again!! ;p
Ok ok...... I'm not going to think bout all these unpleasant issues liao! Wat happened had happened & no point looking back & complaining again!! Hee Dar was 'consulting" me yest when I kept on complaining and looking grouchy!! ;p
So from now onwards, I 'm gonna remain composed and happy & counting down to my big day and praying everything be smoothly done with...and I will be very very happy & contented!! ;)
Gonna mit the rest of my sisters tml...... ;)
♥ Respect me & my words...