<body> <body>

Monday, October 02, 2006 @1:49 PM

Well really been quite sometimes since I last blogged le.......... ;p ha.... Like wat I said b4...Really getting busier soon!! It's OCTOBER le!! Which means still bout 5 weeks plus to my BIG DAY!!! ;) Tho excited & anticipating but quite nerve-wrecking at times too! Still got stuffs haven really buy yet plus I haven finish tidying & packing my wardrobe + shifting of stuffs over to my "love nest"!!! OMG!! Ok I must admit I really have lotsa clothes which can last me few lifetimes I guess!!! Wahahaha........ if Dar to read this, he wld be the 1st to raise his hand and agreed whole-heartedly!! ;p Machiam I like a star meh...need so many clothes for wat hor!! Somemore still endless shopping~ !!! ;p Haaa... guess thats my weakness!!!
I "heart" SHOPPING!!! So I'm a genuine shopaholic!! ;pTho not everytime I went out sure got buy stuffs for myself lah!! Ok briefly shall show wat I purchased recently... Anyway not every items I got took pics lah...

My fav. buy for the mth of Sept!! Finally got my Gold diamante heart wings neckie!!! Heee...! ;) Was so happy when I saw it while shopping at FEP!!! How can I resist not buying this 'darling' back!! Somemore costs only S$18.00 only!! Die die must BUY!! ;p Was so happie when I got it!! Tho I find the length bit short.. But fear not I can alter and change the chain myself!! ;p Not forgetting wat line I'm into now!! ;) Oh did I mentioned b4 that I like the tatoos on Nicole Richie??!! They are so fabulous and if I'm into getting tatoos, I wld definitely get something like hers!!! ;) *winks*



Seeee........!! Niceee rite!! ;) I like her back's wings tatoo!! Totally cool!! I just adore this tatoo design! The ankle's tatoo was way chic too!! Really acts as the ankle's "chain accessory"!!! *clever* Haa.... ok lah enuff of tatoo stuffs cos anyway I'm not getting it lah! ;p In case Dar come & question me!! ;{






Ok back to my purchases.... Oh DAMN!! Can't upload pics AGAIN!! *shit* Really so pissed off with blogspot's " functionality" at times!! ;{ Arrrrgggghhh can dampen my mood to cont blogging one lor!!! idoit! Wanna tok bout my buys and the GUESS's bag which I purchased from Isetan's private sales!! *sian* Ok hopefully able to load the pics in my next entry... *roll my eyes* Actually I dun really fancy Guess's stuffs one lor but this Guess's charm bag really caught my attention!! ;) *no pic yet* Isetan's private sales is always worth gng cos u really able to get discounts on many brand labels in which their store's discount is not available to public during their normal 'public' sales... =) Anyway I purchased the FANCL's Tense Up that day.... U.P for a box of 10 costs $70/- but during the sales it costs $56/-! So savings of $14! So quite worth buying now lor!! So since dar was not ard with me that day and he's the "SPONSOR" for my FANCL, nvmtheless I still help him saved bout $56 by getting it during the sales!! *thoughtful ME* =) I purchased total of 4 boxes! ;) Can't wait to get my hands on it & consume it soon!! ;p (Cos I din collect it immediately during the sales)

Well actually think got lotsa stuffs for me to tok about but guess I forgotten partial of it liao lah... Anyway last Sat while at Devils for the Duke Affair event's Heat 2.... I saw FELICIA babe again!! ;) This time got to chat with her and she's so friendly & chatty & of cos pretty! ;) Nice knowing her! =) I felt so old while with her cos she's only 19 yrs old!!! So young & vibrant unlike me while I'm at 19 yrs which is bout 8 yrs ago!! *faint* Not to mention bout my age again!! Haaaa....
Think this heat 2 was way more competitive than heat 1 at Momo... cos more new & challenging cars which were so fabulous too!! Okie for now.... fingers crossed !! ;p Wish the 2 "babies" LUCK!! ;)

Well tml is the wedding banquet's food tasting/sampling session, so which means free 9-course meal dinner for all of us!! Too bad my 2 bros can't make it.... ;{

And and.... this Sat is my "Guo Da Li" ceremony le!!! Wooooo time really flies fast!! Just hope everything be smoothly & done with... ;)

Guess I really need to go settle more impt stuffs le so not gng spend too long time blogging liao..... So till then....!



CIAO!

♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter