Thursday, October 26, 2006 @12:05 PM
Hmmmmm...... Been really slack in blogging le...!! Anyway it's alright lah cos no fans/avid reader of my blog ma...!! Haa..>! ;p Just my online diary where I share my thoughts & buys etc!! ;) Anyway nothing in particular.............Oh no no...!!! Yes.......got..!!! I gotten
COLD SORE on my lips again!!! *damn* ;( But luckily it "came" now then later tho!!! It's healing now cos been a week le.... so meanwhile no kisses or sharing of drinks with my dearie~~! ;p Hee...~! So I din really go out unnecessary cos of my ugly lips!! ;{
But I did purchase a pretty dress from Xcessories when I was out with Dar over at Bishan Junction 8 last Tues which was my 1st day of cold sore then..!!!! ;{
New Dressie!!! =)
Last Sat, went with Dar over to Suntec & I purchased a top from Topshop for $19.00 only!!! U.P was $43.00 for this blue ribbon tank top!! ;p Heeee... luckily I din purchase it when I fancy it last time!!! ;p So tats wise of me oso lah ' at times '!!! ;p

My new Topshop ribbon tank top!!!
And oh yah!!! Here's my 2 new pretty Gucci bags I 'craved' for!! ;) Bot it as "wedding gifts" to pamper myself!!! ;) *winks* Heee!!! Ok lah I kw I'm always buying gifts for myself lorrr!! ;p


Dar was still saying sadly to me that he din buy any "wedding gift" for himself!! Haa...... he sounds so 'ke lian' like dat...then I replied him saying that "I'm orie his WEDDING GIFT!!!" Wahahhaha!!! And somemore it's a "prized possession" & life-time guarantee lorr!! ;p Okie I know tats lame of me!! But it's the truth ma!!! Going fwd I'm his "slave" to-be soon le!!! I'm gonna wash/iron his clothes lah, prepare meals for him lah, do hse-works lah, etc & etc....!! I'm taking over the 'baton' from his mummy!! ;) So u see, I really need to be 'pampered' one ma!!! ;) Haaaaa........!! *lol*
Well I finally ordered corsages for my sisters to be used on my wedding day le!!! Heee... even got one for myself in shade of mauve pink to match my evening gown!! ;p

Sweeeeet! ;)
And guess wat!! I finally found & got the Casio vintage-like gold watch le!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!! My efforts paid off & lucky I din just gave up!! ;) Heeeee.... see.... being the sweet wife... I got one identical piece in metallic silver for my Dearie!!! ;) *winks* So now we got another pair of identical watches!! In fact we oso have 2 previous identical watches oso in the brand of CASIO!! ;) hehehhehe!! *cool* =)
Shit!!! Can't load the pic again!!! DAMN lah!!! Nvm shall upload it during my next post!! ;{
Tats all for now, gotten get ready cos meeting WY babe later in town!! Always enjoy & looking fwd to mit her !!! =)
Last but not least................
...............................................................
.................................................................................
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLING!!!! Always there for u!!!! Luv u!! (^^,)
Muacks Muacks!!!
15 more days to OUR BIG DAY!!! And still counting..................... ;)