Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @2:57 PM
Haaaaa...........Wooooo............... Yeah............... I gotten
new Blogskin!!! Heee!!
*winks*I've been wanting to change my blog template/skin but have no idea how to go bout doing it~!
So I just go search/surf thru the net and
tadah~~~ I did it le!!! ;)Feeling so proud and contented! Cos I consider myself
a complete IT idiot! ;p I just dun like to experiment with those PC/IT related stuffs but since I'm
FREE & no one else can assist me in this so think I better go figure it out myself! Tats y I'm saying I'm feeling
PROUD tat I DID it le!!! ;) Got it??!!!
*hiaks hiaks*I kw my blog got lotsa Nicky boy & my idol- Nicole Richie pics! Heee..... Just bear with it lah!!! Cos dun feel like putting up pics of myself or Dar yet lorr~~! ;) Wait till I'm feel more comfortable ba.... ;p
Yesterday nite in the wee early morning ard 2am++, I experienced
real BAD BAD migraine/headache!!!!! No choice...I popped in 2 pills and even felt so nauseous tat I wanna vomit man!!! Felt so terrible and was lying on my bed trying to fall asleep so tat my headache will be gone when I woke up!!! ;(
But................. I was already awake by
6am liao lor! Tot can sleep thru till
11am plus in the morn!! Haaa.......... So end up 'flipping & turning' on the bed trying hard to
sleep AGAIN! ;{Well tho I did feel better when I finally woke up at 11am++ lah.... Or else I wun be blogging NOW!! ;-O
Nothing happening over the weekends, Dar and me went to catch the movie Fast & Furious on Sat..........and well wasn't a fantastic show AT ALL lor! Think the effects and plot wasn't good enuff! Haiz..... bit wasted!
On Sun, we went to
BC to view our bridal pics layout and to choose my actual day flower bouquet and car deco.... And think Dar was somehow quite upset/moody aft the discussion over the layout etc.... ;[ Think he was disappointed with the artworks and designs they have lor!! I agreed lah.... so now hopefully when the person email us on the amended layout again, they better impress my Dar lor!!!! If not wat for we topped up $$$ for tat extra pics & designs lor!! Must be worth it ma!!! So for now.......
*fingers crossed*Actually today shld ve mit up with babe, WY one but she changed it to tml cos she wanna accompay her bf today b4 he's off on flight again..... Haa....
She's in love again! Vey happy for her and really hope she be able to find her prince charming & true love soon!!! So hopefully this one will work out yah! She's a sweetie tat really deserve someone to pamper & love her!!! ;)
Later Dar goona pick me up to see the chinese physician....... Well............ hopefully my body system is 'functioning normal' again! ;)
I need nourishments!