Wednesday, August 02, 2006 @1:57 PM
I've been feeling kinda of "warm-ing", jus felt that my body bit warm lor....hmmm am I feeling unwell???!! Arrrgghhhh I dun wan to fall
SICK & eat medicines lor!!
*Touchwood tho...* Anyway me got bit of sore throat lor... ;{ Tho orie seems better le....... ; p
Last Fri- 28/07/06, met up with "cranky" JY & SL at Bugis for dinner & catching up plus...GOSSIPING!! Haa.... ;p No lah of cos they are not cranky lah...Jus trying to be farnie!! ;p Think among the 3 of us, SL is the most naughty and amusing one! Always come up with those 'unthinkable' jokes u can nvm imagine!! And wld jus burst out laughing even while u are having ur meal, chewing away!
*LOL* She's one entertaining gal to be mix with! Think if anyone is feeling down, jus spend mere few mins with her, u will be able to crack up!!! Haa... No joke! She's tat POWERFUL! ;p Aft dinner at the HK cafe at Liang Seah street, we went over to Bugis.V to shop ard!! Haaa... Nvmtheless I did bot some good bargains!! ;p
3 pairs of my current fav. Gold dangle earrings @ $5.00 only! Plus a pair of red/black watch! Usually for those Gold dangle earrings outside normally selling at $3-4 plus onwards for just a pair lor... Now I getting 3 beautiful pairs for $5.00 only!!
*Happy* The watch I got it from a pushcart stall at Bugis and the name of the watch is
"AUGUST" - My Birthday Month!! =) Ok I kw I 'm jus giving excuses!! ;p
2 baby-doll style tops at $8 each only!! ;p How can resist!!!
Green checkers baby-doll top with lace trimmings!! I really luv this piece!! Love at 1st sight!
It's not ex somemore lor given the quality of this top, at $16.00!! *winks*
Another pair of Dark green studded sandals which is oso love at 1st sight!!! ;) *Luving it*
Wahaha.... I think it's very Nicole Richie's style!! Saw on the net, she's wearing a very similar pair b4... *Luv it* ;)
Verdict for the shopping trip at Bugis: Many nice yet reasonable finds!!! ;p Tat's y it's one of my fav. shopping hunt!
Hope "Xiao-Ming" wun 'suan' "Xiao Xuan" me on her shopping buys again!! Waaa..... Hee.... ;p
On Sat- 29/07/06, Dar and me went to mit up with Stefine to discuss on our wedding montage and it was a smooth discussion... ;) So hopefully the montage & animation work will be a satisfactory & memorable piece!!
Aft tat, we went to Suntec.... and Dar was suggesting on watching a movie "Long Hu men" aka Dragon Tiger Gate, so we bot tickets and 'smuggle' a pkt of chips and red pearl milk tea inside the theatre!! *shiok* Haaa... Cos the Ruffle BBQ chips was nice and the bubble tea was great!!! Somemore a bigger cup with reasonable amt of pearls at $1.30 only! =)
Well verdict for the movie: 7/10 ba.....
Dar and me was laughing & joking away on those "effects" on the expressions and the way the hair is 'blown' and 'styled' for that special effect purposes!!! Haaaa....Damn hilarious!!! Dar still commented tat I was so farnie to imitate them!!! =) It's my pleasure to 'entertain' u Dar!!! ;p
We ate dinner at NYDC cafe cos there' no queue and at the same time I oso feel like eating their "Romeo & Juliet" baked rice!! *Yummy* We oso ordered another side dish...forgotten wat's it called le.. It's those baked potato covered with cheese and have bacons & chicken inside the fillings etc... Not bad too!! ;) Actually overall I think their food are not bad lor! One of my fav. dining choice!
Oh ya I oso luv their cover page Menu!! It's so cute & freshie!!
I oso went over to Carrefour to buy 3 pkts of my fav. brand Marshmallows!!Rocky Mountain Marshmallows!!!
It's extremely nice when u bbq them!! I got tried to 'oven toast' them before and the effect is good too! Almost similar to being BBQ~~~! Haaa ok I admit I'm greedy!! ;p
On Mon- 31/07/06, Dar and me went to OCC to meet Selina to collect samples of our wedding invitation cards and oh well............. Only 4 miserable designs to choose from nia!!!!!! Haizzz......
~Roll my eyes~ Aft which we dined at CWP @ usual Dar's fav. outlet.........................................
~Pasta Mania~
Me went to Popular Bookstore to help my bro get his file and I managed to buy 2 storage boxes and 1 more tool box for my jewellery-making stuffs!! ~Hiak~
Yesterday helped my mum cooked dinner for the family as she went out early to babysit Zach and only ve time to boil & cooked potatoes & carrots soup! ;) So being the guai daughter I' ve to and obliged to cook dinner for the family lor since I'm at home too! ~Idle~
So evidence of the meal we had : Here presents what I cooked.......... ~~~~~ TADAH~~~~~

Looked & tasted delicious okie! =) ~Yummy~
I'm feeling kinda of PROUD.......... yeah..................... ;p Haa.... Not bad not bad!!