<body> <body>

Friday, August 04, 2006 @1:24 PM

Yesterday while I was out..... received a msg from Dar : " Darling me just went to see ur latest jewellery pics...Think ur latest stuffs also very nice...Keep up the good work! ;) " Hoooooooo........ I was somehow just so.... happy when I received this msg from him!!! Seriously!!! ;) Dar kw I was bit upset over wat my gf had commented and keeping tat in mind, he sent me such a sweet msg to encourage me!! A morale booster indeed !!! ;)
I kw he meant it honestly and not just to cheer me up!!! Thanks Dear!!! ;p *MUACKS* It really makes my day despite me not being able to get the red bag which I told u yest tat I wanted to buy at FEP!!! ;p Haaa............

While waiting for Jas, I was shopping ard at FEP aft buying my 'stocks' and happened to come across a red/beige with Gold details plus with a charm bag....It was really a very nice piece~~~!!! The price was $69.90 I think so and they only have tat piece left cos the SG who served me told me that the beige one was sold orie and they left this red piece as they came in only 2 pieces of that bag!!! So I hesitated and decided to think bout it 1st w/o buying it impulsively.......... So aft deciding for bout 1/2 an hr or so... & assuring myself to get that bag...I went to that shop BUT can't find it le....!!! Then I saw a lady think in her 30++ bit plump & meaty with big tummy(not pregnant lah..) holding tat bag and keep on looking at the mirror with that bag!!! *DAMMIT* I kept my fingers crossed hoping that she will put tat bag back cos dun suits her also lah!! Haa... ok I kw I'm being bad!! So I lingered ard the shop waiting to see her 'next step'!!! ;p Soon aft she sort of said something to a SG and then the SG took the bag over from her and hang it back at the back of the cashier and the lady proceed to look at other bags!! I sort of sensed that she dun wanna tat bag le cos the expression I saw on her was hesitant and not confirming ma......! So acting quickly I told the SG who served me previously tat I wanted tat bag........BUT she told me oh it's with a lady...then I told her think tat lady dun wan le so can I just take it..! Then she told me " Oh think tat lady wanted it one...!" *ROLL MY EYES!* Come one lah she's not serving tat lady and how the hell did she kw she wanted it leh and somemore they hanged it back lor!!! IDIOT~~! So well I asked her ok..... will the stocks/designs for that bag come again?? She just said..." I DUN KW LEH..!" Ok FINE!!!!!!!!!!! Wat can I do right, I dun wanna be so thick-skinned to go ask the lady whether she cfm taking tat bag anot etc lor!!So I just politely said "THANK YOU" and walked out lor!;(

Feeling so bu kan yuan!!! ;{ Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh I felt so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tot I can finally bot a red nice bag le!!! Treat it as a BDay's gift for myself ma!!! Haizzzzzzzzzzzz! ;( ~Sian 1/2 ~

Anyway me bot a top from a shop called Realm........... ;)

Realm's Baby-doll blouse!!! ;) ~Niceee...~

B4 leaving FEP I went to tat shop which I frequent one tat sell watches & stuffs and GUESS WAT!!! I saw the red watch which I just bot at Bugis- one of the pushcart selling at $10 only!!!! Walau eh!!!!!!!!!! I bot mine at $19.90 lor!!! Kana cheated lor!!!! Yet Another blow to me!!!! ;{ *DAMMIT* Lucky that day I just bot one only lor cos me oso like the black one ma............. Heng din buy 2 from the salesgal lor! She still have the cheek to say u buy more I gave u discounts lor say 10% discount ONLY!!!!!!!!!! Still said the watch is water-resistant one etc! Walau eh they hor!!! Pushcart still dare to sell so ex as compare to a shop at FEP!!!!! WHOSE RENTAL MORE EX LEH????????!!!! Stupid fellow lor......... ;-X So ........... of cos I bot the black one which I fancied previously from the friendly uncle lah!! ;p At $10 OK!!!

The freaking ex red watch and his diff status 'sibling'!!! ;p

Aft which I went over to mit Jas at Wisma and we proceeded to Taka to dine at the HK Central cafe............... ;) I ate their Nissan style noodle with egg and luncheon meat...Hmmm still prefer the HK cafe at Liang Seah street one!! Aft dinner & chit-chatting, we walked ard and Jas said she wanted to go to Forever21 at Wisma......... so we went over and haaaaa..... End up me can't resist buying another Forver21 top: ~~ TADAH ~~

My purchase from Forever21!!! Sooo..pretty! ;) Am luving it!!

Most likely think I will wear it when out with Dar to celebrate my BDAY!!! ;) ~YEAH~

Later gng to see and play with baby Zach Zach!!! ;p Being bout 2 wks since I last saw him le!!!! Haaa... can't wait to 'pinch' him!! ;p


♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter