Thursday, August 03, 2006 @11:56 AM
As the blog title suggests...... Yes I'm somehow upset over some issues tat one of my gf has commented during our MSN conversation yest...........! Dar knew it le and he's such a good listener listening to my grumbles and dis-satisfactions which I need to pour my thoughts out~~!
Thxs Dar once again for being there and standing by ME!
*MUACKS* ;)I dun wish to tok further on the disagreements we had yest cos she's simply dun get wat I meant and to understand from a diff viewpoint lor........ Just felt she's being too direct & stubborn headed, always fighting and arguing her points across even at times when she's not even tat "qualified" to give comments on certain situations lor! Tho I kw as frens she's being 'polite' to give comments but I find it's not in a friendly yet appreciative manner! ~Arrrggggghhhh~
*SUCKS* Sometimes just can't stand her
stubborness and always fighting to win wat she had to said! ;{ Tats my thoughts........... ; At the same time, she oso likes to "comment" & to crticise at pple's command & usage of words tho.........! Okie this I can understand............. ;
OK WATEVER~!! Not gng to comment further.......... Watever
SAID has been
SAID! ;(Anyway later gng to mit Jas up for dinner.................. ;)To end with...............................................................................................................................................

My Boy striking a pose to cheer me up!!! Haaa.... I like!! =)
♥ Respect me & my words...