<body> <body>

Thursday, August 31, 2006 @12:56 PM

I'm so upset with MYSELF NOW!!!! Resulting in me not sleeping well & was awake at ard 8am le! REASON & WHY?????? Cos aft meeting with HW on Tuesday in town whereby she was so kind enuff to borrow laptop from her fren to teach me Photoshop's functions and had even burnt a CD for me to download the software!! And now I forgot some of the steps she taught me le!!! Like how to collage photos etc... cos I tired few times but can't seem to work it out leh!!! Arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY AM I SO STUPID!!!! So damn pissed with myself!!!!! ;(
REALLY!!!! Only can blame on myself why I din bring along notebook & pen to jot it down!!! Only rely on my brain memory!!!! ; { Damn SAD now!!! STUPID ME!!!! So u see.... WHO can I BLAME????? MYSELF right???!!! Serves me right for being so confidence that I can rem all that she had taught me!!! ;{ *shit*

Now I have to see if she's online so I can ask her AGAIN!! ;( Felt so useless & paiseh!!!! Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh really wan to bang myself against the wall!!!! STUPID CC!!!

Ok watever lah!!!! For now I just blog abit on wat's gng on recently!!!

Firstly my bro 2 "babies" had been qualified for the next round le!! Tat Friday nite, I still saw that now famous blogger- Feliza Ong I think so... And she happened to kw my bro lor... !! From some online forum ba....Ha.... Initially I din really recognise her until Dar mentioned!! ;p Ok she's pretty & hot lah!!! So is my bro's another fren called Nana!!! Think tat nite, Dar really has had some eye-candies lor cos got pretty babes ard and some "show gals" in her bikini tops!! ;) Haa.. Oh ya oso happened to saw that Ben Yeo nearly with his frens! Did I mentioned that Ben Yeo and my bro look quite alike!!! Haa... other than their hair-styles, think their facial features and body build quite similar lor!!! *lol* So tat's some piece of good news and secondly my creations are gng to be sold soon in NUS 's coming bazaar le!! ;) Tats y recently I have been busy re-stocking some of my jewellery and chains & etc & updating more designs!!!

But...... haiz.....I have really spent so......... much $$$ on buying those jewellery items and parts etc le!!! As of to-date, think I have total spent about/close to $1k on my jewellery line le!!!!! ; Tat's really alot le considering the fact tat I can buy so much things with tat amt of $$$!! Somemore I'm not working now with no INCOME rolling in! Haiz....... really hope it's tat worth on me spending my time, $$$ & efforts on this new "business" venture!!! Plus some of my shopping etc.... NOW I'M REALLY GNG BROKE SOON LE! My savings is depleting soon!!! ;( Did thought of gng to find some part-time job/s etc lor to substantiate my jewellery line and shopping cravings lor but whenever I tot I have to take leave sometimes to settle my wedding stuffs etc cos it's nearer to my Big Day le and therefore will be busier soon.... so how can I commit myself to a job IF I have to take leave occasionally!!! Who wanna employ me lor!!! So now I'm "SELF-EMPLOYED" but...... a POOR "SELF EMPLOYED" PERSON!! *sucks* ;(
NO MONEY = NO TALK = NO SHOPPING = SAD ME!!! ;{ Think I shld really consider gng to buy some 4D or toto to try my LUCK! *desperate ME* Given the situation like that, think I really can foresee that I have to go out work aft my wedding le........ ;( Haiz...!!! At times, I really felt so helpless & desperate! Can't possibly I everytime ask my Dar for $$$/allowances ma.....! I oso PAISEH lor tho we are husband & wife le! Cos I haven been contributing to our household's finances etc le eversince I resigned from my job, so left only Dar to maintain and pay for our monthly HDB 's instalments lah, bills lah, household's items lah, furnitures lah, future & upcoming wedding expenses lah, honeymoon expenses etc lah......................... So u see, how dare I stretch out my hands to ask Dar for $$$ leh!!! *sad* Tats y sometimes I really think I shldn't have quit my job lor!!! : Tho Dar will give me $$$ if he's earning well lah.... But hor think mkt now not very "bullish" (dun kw did I used the correct word to describe anot lah) meaning not very 'active' lah, tats y think Dar not earning tat "huge" le as compared to early to mid of the year le..... So how can I ask him for $$$ leh....!! Haiz.... so now I'm really quite SIAN!!!! I NEED MORE $$$ NOW!!! Somemore hor.... Recently I noticed that my facial skin is not as good/smooth le!!! Now more prone to having pimples often le..... ;( Shit!!! How can right!!! My big Day is coming soon & is bout near to 2 mths plus time!! Think I need to eat some nourishments and maintain a healthy diet and try to cultivate good sleeping habits oso le!!! Not forgetting good skin-care regime!!! Actually wanna buy that Fancl's skin supplements to eat one cos is highly popular and is truely tat good lor! I meant good critics on their products lah.... But........ NO MONEY now so I can't afford to buy & try it out leh!! *sian again* I'm really NOT a VERY HAPPY GAL now!! :(
Shall see how lah.... worst... go find a job lor!! No money in Sin is really v.jialat one for SURE!!!

Ok enuff of my grievances, I got no mood to blog further on wat I had bot recently le........ ;(

For now, just hope that my items will sell and let me earn some profits/$$$ so that I got some income coming in............. PLS PRAY FOR ME!!! Thxs!!!


~One desperate & sad woman~

♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter