Monday, August 21, 2006 @12:57 PM
Ok I shall 1st cont to post
pics of my buys last week during the shopping trip with WY aft the failed attempts during my last blog to load pics! =)

Another pretty baby doll top for ME!!! ;) Oh yes green & white again! *winks*

Fendi lookalike belts in plastic styles!!! So nice isn't it!!! It's quite cheap somemore, only $8.90 each so I got it in Red & Black!!! *Pardon me* ;p
Was thinking if I din wear it perhaps will just sell it away!! ;p Cos find it so irresistible not to buy leh! ;p Ok I kw I'm being kiasu! I will find a way to match and wear them out! ;)

My Rip Curl Straw bag!
Well this not wat I bot lah.....Just tot now Straw bag is quite "in" now, so took out my beautiful Rip Curl bag to use!! So the boliao me just happily took a pic!! ;p Wahahha..... *Niccceee*
My weekends was pretty bore.....Haa.... As dar & me had no plans, so on Sat we just went over to play with bb Zach!!! Heee....... he's so CHUBBY & MEATY!! *lol* To prove:

BB Zach being carried by his deary Ah Gong!! See.... his cute denim jeans can't even button up!!Wahaha tats y I said he's "MEATY"!! *Proven* ;)
Think now as he's growing up, he kws how to recognise pple le! Cos he seldom see Dar and when Dar wanna carry him, he will pout his lips like wanna cry like tat lor! Haa.... dun wan Dar to carry him!!! But as time passes, ok lah he will let Dar carry him le........... ;) *Naughty naughty Zach*
Sunday was oso just nua-ing at our home with Nicky boy! Oh my!! Did I say that Nicky likes his "daddy" Darling so much now!!! He will wait for Dar outside the toilet when he's taking his shower and keep asking Dar to 'sayang' him and..... sleep with him lor!!! He din even wan to sleep beside ME!! Happily went over to Dar and rather squeezed with Dar lor! ;p Haa... So end up Dar can't move his legs cos Nicky was sleeping in between his legs!!! So I got more space than him!! ;p *Hiaks Hiaks*
Anyway I did some hse-chores and basic cleaning of the wardrobe! Hiaks!! Can't wait to shift my stuffs & clothes over!! But mum said better to wait aft the lunar 7 mths lor..... Hiaz...! Guess aft the 7 mths, Dar and me will really get busy with our wedding preps.......... So it's only bout 11 wks to our BIG BIG DAY!!!!
Wo.......... 11 wks sound fast to me!!! So excited but yet the lazy me haven start to keeping fit again!! Very lazy lately, oso due to the dizzy spells/migraines I had have recently! ;{ *sucks* And I haven even bot my AD heels and tea-dress!!! ;[ Hmmmm really hope to find the heels and dress which I really fancy soon but at the same time not too ex!! ;p Cos probably worn it for only one time nia!!! So better dun splurge so much ma, tho it's my Big and once-a-lifetime- event!!! ;)
Oh ya!!! As the blog title suggests, someone is interested in my line of jewellery-creations!!! Was asking if I wld like to have my stuffs being consigned to them to sell & at the same time to help me publicise oso!! *Yeah* ;) Sounds good to me and a rare opportunity not to be missed and in a way to go beyond the cyberspace to promote my PASSIONYX CREATIONS!! ;)
Shall look fwd to working with them in getting more mass appeal to my Creations! =) *winks* Hopefully it works and is a success!!! ;) Meanwhile......................*fingers crossed*!!!!
Statement for the day: "Dressing up gives me a reason to go out!" tagline by Tracy Phillips! How true is that!! I totally & whole-heartedly agreed! ;)