Saturday, July 22, 2006 @2:05 PM
Well just to present some of the jewellery I made recently........
=)
Gold tone Earrings!! ;)

Pin gold charms brooch, Key/Bag charm, Charms bracelets!! Nice??!! ;)
Those who happened to read my blog or is interested in those stuffs I made, kindly do drop me a msg...Thxs!! Hope this helps! =) Haa....

Mum bot Prata for me for lunch on Wed!! ;p ~Yummy~

My always loyal lunch's companion! Who else~~~!! ;)
Here presents naughty Zach~~!!!

Chubby Chubby Naughty Zach!! ;p Being carried by his beloved granddad!! ;)

I bot Zach a new top!! So nice & sweet of this "gu gu" right!! ;)
Today my parents gng to mit dar's parents to discuss bout our weddings stuffs & details i.e "si dian jin" etc.... ;) Heee..... Hope it's a smooth & "friendly" discussion.........Haa... shld be one lah! =)
Hmmmm thinking of asking dar to visit The Red Dot Museum tml.... =) Shall see how it's like.. Who kws I might rent a stall there! ;p Wahaha~~
Oh ya YEAH.... we can go see our bridal photo shoots this Tues le!!! So anticipating yet kinda of worrying wat if it dun turn out nice!!! *Fingers crossed*
♥ Respect me & my words...