Tuesday, July 18, 2006 @1:36 AM
Well to cont with the pics as promised... =)

Why models always present the clothes soo...well?? Ans: Advertising gimmicks + Good look & Figure + Gorgeous, pretty clothes = $$$ spent!!! ;p

See... a simple logo 3/4 tee can looks so simple yet stylish on the model.........

I like those singlets & tank tops!! Look at the left hand side!! ~Nice~

Nice top with ruffles & laces! Not v.clear here tho.... ;p

Thought that COACH wallet looks nice!! Well....It's in GOLD shade!! Tats the reason!! Haaa.... ;p

Errrmmmm.... Dun get me wrong... Not that I'm "pervert" or wat lah...Jus tot this D&G's advertisement looks so errr.......... WIERD?????? No..!! Tats not the word........ Think ur get wat I meant right...Haaa.......... Wat a way to present their clothes????!!!!! ;} Don't appeal to me at all !!!! Wonder wats ur opinion... ;) ????

Anyway jus showcasting some of the charms bracelets, earrings and necklace charm I made recently...Have yet to put it up for listing ...... ;)
Cont to blog again...Late le......
Nite Dar & Nicky Boy!! ~HUGS & KISSES~
♥ Respect me & my words...