Thursday, July 27, 2006 @2:41 PM
As the blog's title suggests............. Yesterday was Dar and me...
8th Year ANNIVERSARY + 1 Year & 8 mths ROM ANNIVERSARY!!!!! ~YEAH~ So I shall dedicate this post entry specially to my Darling !!! ;)Beware, it may sounds mushy mushy.... : ;pI wanna take this opportunity to tell Dar tat I feel really
FORTUNATE to have him in my life and to cont my life journey with him.....!
YOU ARE A PRECIOUS GEM/GIFT TO ME!! Nothing can tear us apart and our bond & feelings has definitely & truly grow stronger each & everyday! Although there are times when we have opinion & thoughts' chasm but you are really paitence to resolve and work it out with me! U really enlighten me in areas where I'm at a total blurness & you will play the role of a honcho! U are always there for me at my lowest point, constantly giving me encouragement/supports and help as necessary...
Without u, my life will be INCOMPLETE..... So in short,
"DARLING U COMPLETE MY LIFE, TOG WITH NICKY BOY!! " Heeeee..... ;) Looking fwd to our Big Day & to spend the rest of my life with u & in building our
LOVE NEST!!!
"DARLING I LOVE U ALWAYS & FOREVER!!!!! *MUACKS MUACKS*Sounds quite mushy but it's my true inner feelings! =)
The previous day-
Tuesday 25/04/06, went with Dar to view and select our Bridal shoots' pics!! Was so anticipating yet nervous cos wonder the pics will be mei mei anot!! Cos tat day me and day felt so pretty/handsome ma!!! Haaa.... so naturally we wld expect & hope our pics will turn out
BEAUTIFUL too!! ;p
Haiz.................... BUT....................... NAH.... Was quite disappointed when I saw the pics lor cos not as mei mei lor!!!
~Sian~ Cos was telling Dar tat day tat I think I'm not those photogenic type lor, hee...was telling him I'm those tat look kinda nicer in person than in pics! Haa.... kw bit thick-skinned lah but in comparison between in pics and in person only lah... ;) So.... as expected naturally the pics turned out not as perfect as I tot it wld be lor! Maybe I set too high a expectation and ended up feeling disappointed lor........... Tho was not very very disappointed lah cos did have some pics tat look not bad quite nice one lah...But overall I wld say
SO SO only lor... In fact I think Dar looks better than me in those wedding shoots! ;p Tho I kw he said I look mei mei & not to worry..... Heee...guess he's oso trying to assure and comfort me lah! ;) So I can only comment tat the PG's skills is oso
SO SO only lor not becos I'm dun look fantastic lah, but jus how the pics turned out & the shoots he captured! ...Hmmmm think the other in-house PG's skills might really be better tho Dar and me dun feel comfortable with him taking our pics cos somehow his attitude is not pro enuff... But his skills is NOT bad lah!! ;p
Anyway
inner beauty is the true beauty tat lies beneath! ;pSo now, we are over and done with the Bridal's shoots and awaiting for the viewing & discussion of layout & thereaft can collect our albums le...But tat wld mean bout 2-3 mths down the road... ;) This Sat, we have an appt for our wedding's montage and animation discussion... Aft which we shall go celebrate our belated anniversary!! ;p
Meeting JY & SL for dinner & etc tml..... ;)
Hope it be a fine weather!!
~LOVE U DAR!!~