Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @4:04 PM
Last
Sun-09/07/06, went to do my body scrub & mani/pedi session @
Fingerworks with Weiyi and the verdict for FW was
GREAT! =) *Thumbs Up*Melissa, the lady boss was v.friendly and the whole plc was so cosy and we are the only 2 customers for the day!! Wow!! Cos that Sun, we are the only appt she had and the whole plc was like so exclusively for us! =) I like!!
*winks*Hahhaha for the 1st time, I finally did my mani/pedi....!! Dun laugh at me okie!! Cos me nvm really spend $$$ on mani/pedi one lor! Only save it for this special occasion then did I decided to pamper myself!! But aft this
"shiok" experience with FW, haha think I will visit them often liao!! U kw, Melissa even served us
hot tea...BROWNIES & longans lor!!! Wah... tell u the Brownies was so chewy and delicious!!! The most yummy brownies I ever ate!! Haa...true lor! She even refilled our plates with more brownies!! ;p *So sweet of her, right!*
For the body scrub, ahhah not bad oso...heeee.... have to go
naked(but got towel covered lah) with only paper panty on which she provided & was chatting with WY and Melissa while doing my scrub.... Very relaxing and pampered and Melissa even massaged for me! She even recommended "Nail Tek" for me as I was telling her I got weak soft nails & whether shld I tried acrylic nails ....Hopefully the nail tek will help to improve my nails thus making it stronger!! =)
Hmmmm glad that our bridal photoshoots on
Mon-10/07/06 went smoothly and weather was great too! Thanks goodness!! ;)
Haa... tat morn I nearly was late cos I was still sleeping when I rec'd Dar's msg that he's coming out now to pick me and I was still in bed!!! Wahahha the results of waking up in the wee-morn to watch the finale of World Cup and back to the comfort of my bed at ard 5am++!! ;p
So ended up I jumped up at 9am instead of 8am!! Haa... anyway still in time for our PS appt! ;)
The make-up artist Lynn was
good!!! Haa... happy that I made the correct choice to choose her as my PS & actual day make-up artist! Our PG was great and friendly too! We felt v.comfortable with him, not tensed up at all.... Dar & me enjoyed ourselves for the PS event(tho was tiring...) and it was indeed a memorable once a life-time experience!! =)
Now jus hope that our pics will turn out great & mei mei!! (Cos when I shown my parents and y.bro on the pics I took with my digi cam, they were saying my smile bit wierd lor, dun looked like me etc....Arrrrggghhhh so now me bit worried how the photos will turn out to be lor...)
Haiz.....
*Fingers crossed* (^^,) Btw the make-up artist still commented that my eyes are beautiful and Dar is also photogenic!! Heee............ ;p
*smiling*