<body> <body>

Monday, July 24, 2006 @2:25 PM

Well to start off I shall tok bout last Sat- "Meet-the-parents" session(bout our weddings stuffs) between Dar's parents and mine of cos...! ;) Of cos they have met previously b4 le........
Dar if u are reading this entry, pardon me again for my repeated & aged "complaints & dis-satisfaction" okie... =) *Muacks*

B4 the dinner, me went over to Dar's hse to select pics for our wedding montage and aft which we went downstairs to sit ard 1st b4 heading out for the dinner... And I realised that his bro & sis-in-law(sil- for short) came over and were oso sitting down chit-chat and see tv etc.... Dar said think they came over to borrow his mum's car ba... While waiting I called my dad to check if they were on the way le anot cos they went over to my cousin's bb full mth celebration 1st ma... and was told tat my mum had a bad stomachache & was quite in discomfort & pain lor...! *Gosh* My dad said will see how again and just told us to go to restaurant 1st and order food and eat 1st, dun wait for them lor.... :{ Me orie bit sian & worried le by then.......... So I just told them my parents will be bit late lor..... So aft hanging a while, his dad said ok let's make a move over to the restaurant 1st lor... So we got up to leave the hse.... Thinking his bro & sil must be leaving tog with us lah cos no one wld be home le ma.... Then his dad was saying think drive 2 cars lor...cos 1 car insufficient to sit 6 person ma...( His parents, dar & me AND HIS BRO & SIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) HUH WAT????????? Wait a min, tot only his parents and my parents gng for this dinner session only ma!!!!! *FAINTED* Upon hearing and knowing they were "tagging".... yes NO DOUBTS... "TAGGING" !!!!! My face changed immediately while walking to my car..... (Of cos the rest din saw my reaction lah...) I started to rant and rant to dar WHY ARE THEY COMING ALONG!! ???? Oh no...not COMING but TAGGING along????!!!!! (Dar oso shocked to kw how come they joining us!) WTH lor???!!! I was damn bloody #%*&&)(*_)#@@^%& PISSED OFF liao!!!! It's not tat I'm being petty or wat lah.. cos I'm not the one treating and so is Dar.... But wonder wat for they joined us lor???? One thing for sure is "FREE DINNER" ma!!!!!!!! WAT ELSE???? They can help to contribute idea/s or are they gng to jot down the "Minutes" for this discussion meeting leh???? WATEVER!!!!!!!!! The fact that they joined us and my mum sudden stomachache REALLY UPSET ME!!! Everything was not gng smoothly according to plan!!! *PISSED*
Nvmtheless, my mum said she was better and insisted in coming despite me saying can postphone lor if she's unwell lor... Anyway me oso damn sian le ma! So I got told his parents actually my mum got sudden stomachache tats y would be late lor, tho they said can postphone one if my mum unwell lah... Anyway my parents din came and the dinner was done with and over le..... The talk was ok & smooth between them lor...
DESPITE THE 2 UNIVITED GUESTS APPEARANCES!!!! Dar kw I was very angry lor and was trying to please me by treating me some ICE-CREAM to cool me down aft the dinner! ;p Wahaha sounds like I'm a small little gal!! Actually dar was oso upset why he wasn't informed that they were joining oso lah.................. He was determined to find out the truth! ;p Anyway it's OVER & done with le...so I shall not mentioned it again! ;

On Sun, we went to the Red Dot Design Museum to take a look and I did saw some stalls selling their in-hse handmade jewelleries etc... and wow really pricey as compared to mine!! ;p

Aft tat, we went over to Int'l Plaza cos I wanna go see see the "Leapin's Lizards" for my AD wedding heels lor but..... they are closed on Suns! Haiz....Wasted trip...!

So I proposed to dar to go FEP cos me wanted to get some stuffs for my jewellery-making! ;p Dar agreed! Heee... he seldom or hardly rejected me one lah, tho sure got at times lah! ;p

We just had a quick & chin cai dinner @ Long John Silver... aft tat I went to buy my stuffs.... And ended up dar waited for me too long le till he pulled a black face!! ;p Sorry lah Dar!!! Kw I took too long time to select my stuffs but have to buy and search carefully one ma.... Heee...think I still prefer to go "jewellery-shopping" alone.... Then wun keep anyone waiting! ;p Sooo... I had to please & cool-down him lor....! ;p Anyway me bot a new bag! Waaa.... I could not decide which colour to buy...Got red, black, white, gold and dark green.... Initially I wanted the red or gold one but cldn't decide cos red colour I find it quite hard to match with outfits tho it was the "in" colour and as for Gold tot the colour not as outstanding to match with the Gold buckles etc...Haiz!!! Me so ma fan & undecisive at times!! Dar asked me then dun buy lor or next time I decided then come & buy!! I dun wan lor......!!!! So eventually I ended up buying the dark green one!!!! Heee..... Think me aiming to buy a red bag soon...Heee... Cos me dun have any red bag ma!!! ;p Ha.... Think dar gonna faint cos I got many bags le! ;p As I find the bag bit "dull" so I decided to add somethings to it!!

My new & "modified" bag! =)


My personalised "touches" to the bag with Gold beaded chain and Charms! ;) I like!! ;)

The interior linings- Embroidered fabric! Niceee~


♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter