Wednesday, June 07, 2006 @12:06 AM
Well been lazy to blog lately ever since last Thursday I could not upload pics!! And oso now just started to get busy with my dad's mth end closing a/cs! ;
Anyway these are the 3 colours tubes I got from Ebase last Thursday...Bot it cos I got some tops that are quite loose & can jazz it up with these nice colour lace tube and the plus point is that it has the detachable halter neck strings! The material wise not bad too.... ;)

Tot my boy looks so 'innocent' even while sleeping!!! ZzZZzzzZz on 2 beds on top of each other somemore lorr~~~ Here's another pic...

Notice his little paw sticking out and resting on the bed's edge?? Wahahha so adorable right.... ;) Din on the cam flash in case he's been alerted & disturbed by me... ;p ~SWEET~
Last Sat 03/06/06, dar & me went shopping again!!~YEAH~ I "HEART" SHOPPING!!! ;) *Think my dar gonna faint sooner or later..........* Heeee..... ;) Ha.... think most or I can swear almost all women like to shop!! Even if it means window-shopping!!!! ;p Agreed??? Tho I kw dar sure say "not necessary wat...." ;p Anyway our 1st stop was @ CK Tangs cos I wanna find a pair of nice white/silver diamante heels but haiz...din managed to find one tat I really fancy leh tho got shortlist a pair lah... We proceed to Wisma and as I din took my lunch, we settled for Crystal Jade Express for some tea-snacks/dim sum!! 1st time trying this outlet and so blur dun kw wat to order cos saw beside table's dim sum seem sooo...nice but yet we had zero ideas wat they are leh!! Eventually we got choose wat we wan from the menu and I proceed to order food @ the 2nd cashier(there's actually 2 cashier counters) and being the "clever" & kiasu me decided to ask the cashier the food I selected is it "this n that".... then she show me the pics and I realised that the dim sums we chosen one are not wat we expected to be one lorr.... 2 words!!>>>> LUCKY AH!!!!! Lucky I asked 1st b4 ordering and she explained to me tat if I wanna eat those dim sums I shld go to the 1st counter there to choose the dim sums and see whether wanna dine in or take-away lor....!! Hahhaha sooo..... of cos we managed to eat wat we initially wanted one lor!!!! ;) All thanks to ME!!! ;) No pics for the dim sums as I totally forgotten to take pics lah...dar oso din reminded me leh..Think he oso hungry lah!
Aft makaning, we went to Taka cos dar needed to get his pair of shoes previously ordered one......and aft tat we went to ladies shoes's dept & I decided to get tat pair of JWest heels which I saw last wkend @ $62.60 cos got sales ma, for my July's wedding photoshoot...... Lucky still got my size!
Aft tat, we went back to Wisma cos dar wanna go TopMan see see...haa...good good as I wanna go Topshop too!! ;) He saw a long sleeve printed white/grey top but arrrggghhh din have his size lor and to make it worse, he saw one of his top he jus bot not long ago having sales @ 30% lor.....! Woooooo........dar feeling soo..upset bout it...! And he was saying tat din came to his mind tat GSS is coming soon ...next time few wks b4 GSS better dun buy clothes liao especially from Topman.... ahha.... true lah although not every pcs will be on sales tho...But unlike TopShop for women one lor!!! Their sales stuffs are so minimal leh!!!! Anyway dar jus bot a pair of flip flops lor... ;{ Aft tat, of cos we proceeded up to Topshop lah....needless to say!! Wahahaha~~!! I bot a green spaghetti top only and 2 rubber duckies cos tot they were so lovely!! Wanna put them in our home toilet!! ;) See... so cute hor!! Somemore got heart prints one! ;) Next we head back to Shaw where we parked our car and sun bian went to the Topman/shop at Shaw Isetan one cos dar wanna see whether got tat top he fancy at Wisma outlet one....but dun ve lor and it's me ending up buying 3 more tops.... ;) Oh ya did I mentioned tat I hit the jackport on the members F3 card for my purchases in Wisma jus now!! HEEEE.............. Gotten a $10 voucher and I utilised it on the Shaw Isetan Topshop's purchases!! ~YEAH~ Oso won the Fashion Fast Forward instant prize voucher of : " Buy a Brazilian at $46 & get a manicure free!" from STRIP!! Haahha of cos I'm not into Brazilian waxing lor.... Nah....not gng to utilise this voucher lor!!Haaa was still telling my dar they v.clever hor...Pain 1st then pamper for the manicure!!!! Good combo package hor!!! ( Anyway I ended up getting 3 of this STRIP's instant vouchers from my entire shoppings in Topshop on Sat!!!! )
We went back to our car and our initial plan for the day was to go People Park in Chinatown one lor but ended up was too late to go over liao so we decided to go to Marina Sq for the midnight shopping!!!!! ;) So excited!! BUT....... as per usual the Marina Sq carpark was BLOODY $&%*^(*&()% FULL AGAIN lorrr!!! Feeling so bu kan yuan, we decided to try other carparks lor and ahahha God was on our side, we managed to find parking spaces at the Esplanade's carpark!!! No choice lah... jus walked over to Marina Sq lor... but we were v.willingly one lor!! Cos we nvm been to a midnight shopping craze b4 lor... So this time 'die die' must go and see see!! ;p Upon reaching, gosh it was sooo...happening lor cos got few shops those sales staffs are like shouting " Sales ah... @ blah blah___% discounts ah......" Haha machiam like in pasar malam lelong cheap cheap buys like tat lor!!! Anyway our 1st shop was " TOPMAN/TOPSHOP " Yes.... No doubts!!! !! Haaaa.... And guess wat...!! Dar saw his top he fancy @ Wisma one!!! And.... got his SIZE lorrr!!!! ~YEAH~ He's a HAPPY MAN! He oso got bot a pair of Nike dunk shoes @ bout $100+ or so lor.....(Farnie thing is tat he told me can "keep" for next year's CNY....hahah tho he meant since now no hurry to wear anyway and it's a good buy lor..) Heeee..... ;p Ok ok I understand dar!! ;} Cos of the midnight sales they were having 20% storewide discount on regular priced items and an additional 10% discount on sales items! Wahahah of cos I must buy lah....!!!! Aft dar tried his top, w/o any delay and being kiasu I hurried over to the Topshop and got chose a few nice tops and haa..... I saw a skirt which I fancy long ago one on sales lor from $89 to $44.50 and plus an additional 10% discount leh.... and got my size somemore!!!!!!!!!! Wahahahhaha HAPPY HAPPY!!!! We left the boutique feeling HAPPY AND CONTENTED of cos!!! ;)
To cut short let me list out wat dar & me have purchased from the Marina Sq's midnight shoppings:
His:
>> 1 Topman long sleeve top
>> 1 Nike dunk shoes
His total purchases for the day: Plus 1 pair of Blackhammer leather shoes & 1 pair of slippers

Mine:
>>3 tops, 1 skirt & 1 gold charm bracelet from Topshop
>>1 top & 2 Gold bangles from Dorothy Perkins
>>1 hand carry bag from Ebase
My total purchases for the day: Plus 4 more tops from Topshop & 1 pair of JWest heels
DAMN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T LOAD PICS AGAIN!!!!! #^%$*i^(*&_)*_)(_+*^$i^(**u($@^# WALAU WAT THE HELL LAH!!! ~pissed off~ Me feeling so bloody angry liao!!!
Now tat I wan to upload pics of my buys then cannot le!!!! SHIT!!!!! Not very SATISFIED & HAPPY now!!!! ;(
Anyway to finish off this blog, we ended tat day by having our late-nite dinner @ Burger King b4 we headed for home.... Dar was still telling me..."Wah...u dun need to do any shopping this mth liao lor!! " Hahahha dar...how can say like tat..Now GSS jus started but my shopping jus ended???!!! How can???? illogical lah....Somemore jus starting of June nia..! Jus tat I will control my spending limits lorr.... ;p
As for Sunday 04/06/06, nothing much we jus nua @ home lorr...... Nothing in particular to blog or mention about... ;]
Feeling so upset and BTH now!!! WHY CAN'T I LOAD PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;(