Thursday, June 01, 2006 @1:14 PM
I have been sick for the past few days then developed fever on the previous nite...;{ But is now on the path to recovery...My plan to mit up with a gf foiled and now I 'm stranded @ home with Nicky boy as usual tho.... No strength or even the effortless exercises I can't do at the moments, thanks to my zero antibiotics body and medications!! One word to describe:
SUCKS!!Of cos it nvm feels good to be sick but with a very bad sore throat somemore makes it all worse! Think too much 'good' food for me for the previous week liao lah.... Ha~~ My darling was still telling me to cont drink chicken essence when recovered cos like last time I 've been drinking chicken essence precisely almost everyday while working! At least it helps to boost my body immune system or watever lah...Heeee........ But actually I 've been drinking the "Huiji Bu Yao Jin" tonic drink b4 I felt sick one lor.... Now feeling so frail & weak... jus now while trying to put the bamboo poles with clothes up the ceiling, one of the pole dropped and hit my neck/shoulder lorr~~~!! Damn...!! Was pian lorr but luckily din hit right on my head lah..If not huh I fainted and Nicky boy wld be my only 'hope' to call/BARK for HELP!! hAAA~~ Not bad lah..I sick le still can tok nonsense and laugh @ myself!! ;p Jus hope the fever din "fried" my brain!!Me feeling so bored leh... So itchy for some shopping leh...! Hee.... cos now GSS ma.... it's shopping "season" and an excuse to shop lah... ;p Jus heard from my gf, JY tat Ness oso having sales up to 50%..one of my fav.brand...a sibling of GG>5. Hmmmm....jus hope my darling will make lotsa
$$$$$$ so tat I got
$$$ to go shopping, hee..tho putting aside the minimum "amt" in my savings lah...!! Yeah then I be a Happy Ger once more..... Wahahahhaha~~~
(Hope my dar see this blog entry lah....wahahha~~~ YEAH~~~) Cos kw my dar is a
GENEROUS & DOTING HUBBY ma hor.... ;)
Alright enuff of my shopping cravings, it's time to return to the comfort of my bed....! ;)
~~Women nvm seem to get satisfied with shopping & more shopping! As always....~~
♥ Respect me & my words...