Thursday, June 08, 2006 @1:20 AM
~YEAH~ Somehow now able to upload pics again!!! So w/o any delay and keeping my anxiety in case it wun work again...Here I shall present my buys last Saturday!!! ;)
Rubber Love Duckies from Topshop!!! Adorable isn't it???!!! ;)
White/Grey hand-carry bag from Ebase @ $21 only aft 50% discount!! Wooo~~
My clothings all from Topshop except one black button black top which is from Dorothy Perkins! I'm a HAPPY ger~~!! ;p
This grey/white sequins Topshop top is sooo..beautiful tat I have to own it!!~Lovely~
2 Gold bangles from Dorothy Perkins & 1 Gold charm bracelet from Topshop!
JWest silver heels @ only $62.90 !! Good bargain!! ;)
Went for dinner with Dar and y.bro for dinner @ Sakae Sushi yesterday..... Hmmm nothing in particular yah.... Hmmmmm jialat dun kw why my nose so sneezy again!! Think it's time I return to the comfort of my bed liao!! Meeting WY, the SIA babe later in the noon...... ;)
Tat's all for now..... Goodnite Darling & Nicky Boy!! ~MUACKS!~
♥ Respect me & my words...