Tuesday, June 27, 2006 @2:07 PM
As the title of this blog suggests......Yes....Nowadays been very inconsistent in blogging...! ;p Haaa....... all thanks to my laziness, cold sore & PIMPLE!!! Well... all excuses lah!! WATEVER~!Partly oso becos dun kw why the hack I got prob loading pics almost & precisely everytime lor!!! Sian 1/2.....! ;{ So fan & "tu lan" to blog nowadays due to this consistent prob!!! If this cont...think I shall just delete my blog liao lah!! Anyway oso no readers except for my dar I think!! Hahahhaha~~ Anyway this blog in fact I have intend to publish last wk one but hell lor got prob loading pics again so this blog is actually more belated lah...
Well I shall briefly start on my previous weekend, 17/06/06-Sat... Dar & me went to IKEA and heee.... managed to see a bed we both fancy! But shall give it a serious consideration b4 confirming lah....U see..... A bed will have to last u a lifetime... I meant it must be durable, "see-able", and "maintainence free" in my criteria list lah... ;) Hopefully we both will finalise the bed's issue soon ba..... ;} Then we proceed over to Anchorpoint for dinner and we decided on Delifrance cos dar wanted to try out their dinner menu & pasta lor..... But end up the pasta's choice of menu he chosen was not available and he ended up choosing another dish which wasn't tasteful at all lor.... But think mine was still ok, not bad tho! ;) Forgotten the name of the dish I ate liao...Think it's Masala Baked chicken & potatoes.... something like tat one lah! Ha....

Dinner @ Delifrance ;)
Aft tat we went over to Hagen Daz for some ice-cream/dessert cos I got a cravings for some sweet stuffs lately! Dun kw why oso lah.... Guess it's like tat one rite...for women I meant! ;)
Cookies & cream Ice-cream..Not bad tho..Think I aiming for their Chocolate fondue next time!! ;)

Me bot some tool’s boxes from Home DIY for my jewellery-making stuffs… ;) We ended the day by heading home to watch SOCCER! Dar’s current “obsession” now…Hahhahahah~~……… ;p
As for 18/06/06-Sun, nothing much we jus went over to my sis-in-law’s sister’s baby full month celebration and over there, saw my nephew, baby Zacheus…hahaha…. He’s so adorable & blur-ish look one lor…. The moment he saw my dad, think helps to brighten his day lor!! Cos he likes my dad so much lor…the moment he saw him, he SMILE!!! My bro was still saying tat he din smile at all when they reached there lor cos maybe too many unfamiliar faces surrounding him ba… ;) Naughty naughty ZZ!!
Later in the noon when we reached home, no sooner I got really bad headache tat’s really killing me!! Making me so nauseous & dizzy!! So jialat & sucks!!! End up I din join my family for dinner outside and they have to tabao back for me…. But me oso no appetite to makan leh, end up ard 9pm plus then I was trying to “force” some food down my throat! Sounds so kua-chang rite…. But it’s true lor…. Wat to do leh…. Thinks it’s the headache & migraine passed on to me from my mum lor, plus sensitive & weak eyes from my dad lor…Arrrrggghhh dun kw y I kana oso lah… But not for my 2 bros…Their eyes’ visions so perfect and well! Haiz….
19/06/06-Monday, I fixed an appt with the hair-stylist @ Protrim to rebond my fringe cos my curly & frizzy hair is back again & so damn messy lor! Gotten get it fixed b4 my photoshoot and 1-2 wks later, I shall go colour my hair at my cousin’s salon!! Cheaper ma…given my long hair length... outside would have cost me $200 bucks or so to colour, trim and treatment! Heeee….. better go to my cousin who is a colour-expert and he sure will charge me cheaper definitely !! ;) Aft tat, met my bro for dinner b4 we headed home and hee…… bot a Nike cap which I fancy long ago from Royal sporting house and it’s @ $20.60 only! Heee…Good buy!

Nike trunk mesh cap ;) Nice rite...
Dar was still saying me I bot so many caps for wat cos I usually wun wear them one ma…. Hahhaha he still suan me saying tat think I wear them “AT HOME” one lah and to take pics of myself wit the caps lor~!!!! ~Narcissism~ Wahahha how can said like tat ma hor… OK find someday I shall wear it out! ;p
20/06/06-Tuesday, Dar and me have an appt with the Bridal shop for the 1st fitting on my 2 MTM gowns!! Heeee….. so excited!! And guess wat…………the designer and seamstress said tat I seem to have lost weight liao!! HAAAAA~~~~~ Cos the gowns look so loose on me as compared to the measurements taken bout a mth ago!!!! ~YEAH~
This really brightens up my day man!!! Heeee……the seamstress still asked me whether I ate my lunch anot le cos she experienced a lady who only took a banana in the morn b4 she come for her fitting and was oso dieting at the same time and she fainted while she’s on her fittings and this really scared the hell out of her lorrr… Hmmmm see really cannot play play with one’s own health while dieting lor!! But for me, I din really diet lah..still cont to eat as usual jus tat nowadays I took only 2 meals per day and tried to eat ½ full only especially for dinner lor… and do my sit-ups and “torso-tiger” exercises only lor… Still think I’m too lazy to do more exercises lor! Our next appt is this coming Monday-26/06/06(which is yesterday!!) when I will get to see my gowns almost completing with the details added on!
Ohhh my…me so looking fwd to seeing my own creations of my MTM gowns!!! Really hope it will turn out beautiful especially for the evening gown lor! Cos the designer said my gown is really a challenge to them lor…! Hee….but no choice lah…of cos every bride wanna wear the gowns which they really fancy and like about ma!!! ;) Nvmtheless moi is one of them!!! ;)
Aft tat we just walked ard and went over to the ICON opp Bugis Junction cos dar nvm been ther b4 while I went ther only once lah… Haaa…Managed to bot a pair of peep- toes Blue ribbon flats @ $25.90… Heee…. Quite like the colour cos find it appealing! ;) Anyway me got no blue colour shoes oso lah….But…. guess wat lor… the gold flats which I worn was torn lor! *DAMN* But luckily still wearable lah till I reached home… ;(

Blue ribbon peep-toes flats ;)
We settled dinner @ Nanxiang Steamed Buns restaurant…. Hmmmm did took some pics but the pics are stored in dar’s hp so no pics for now…. The food was ok lah not too bad tho…. Hmmm will give them 6.5-7 out of 10 points.. ;)
21/06/06-Wednesday, nothing much…. was nua-ing at home and my parcel for the necklace display stand, bangle holder and pouches came!! All these except for the bangle stand was for my “jewellery-making” business!! ;) Heeee… machaim I really bery pro liao…shall see how the response for my necklaces are and hopefully is appealing and sellable! ;)
22/06/06-Thursday, met my bro in town to go Borders with him and aft which we walked ard and went over to Far East Plaza(FEP)…my fav shopping hunt! ;p Over there, I found a shop tat sells jewelleries, tools and accessories for making necklaces etc!!! Tat’s Beads Passion!! The staffs there are amicable and sweet too ! ;) Hmmmm their stuffs & prices are not bad & quite reasonable too!!!! Shall go back there if I need anything again! ;}
Spent $70++ on the tools & accessories! And u kw wat!! They oso sell those necklace & bangle display stand lorrr~~!! Idiot me still go order from Ebay!!! Wasted my shipping charges to ship them over!! Arrrgghhh….. Nvm lah at least the material & feel is somehow different in comparison lor!
My buys from Beads Passion!

My jewellery-making tools & charms' boxex!! Pro huh!!;p
To cut short, below are my buys for the day at FEP:

Bot some hair band and flowery rubber bands and rings and a small pouch from Livia @ FEP! Heeee... all got those plastic flowers on them!! Sweet sweet!! ;) Well the bracelets actually got them from another shop one... Actually me still got bot shoes but..... can't download pics for the shoes!!! *BTH* Machiam there's a limit to how many pics I can download per blog lor!!! Can anyone tell me WHY???!!! DAMN! #^%*&^)(*_)(_(%##^%t^
Anyway think dar gonna suan me when he saw me spending $$$ again when my $$$ is orie running low liao!!! Heee…. Hope my “allowances” will soon be rolling in…!! “God ah, pls pray and hope my dar earn bucks from his line of job and from soccer bettings on the World cup ok!!” ;p Ok I kw tats very lame of me lah…….. ;p Wat to do leh!! ;)
Ok tats all for now….gonna go cont my jewellery making & etc…!
~CIAO~