<body> <body>

Friday, June 02, 2006 @1:14 PM

Tho feeling non-chalant to blog, but wat the hell am I doing here...???!!! I still BLOG wat...!!!!Guess the boliao-ness in me is killing me n exploding soon & thus flooding the entire hse with my 'boredom grievances'!!! Or maybe I shld consciously channel this 'stressful' planetary energies towards positive & constructive indulgences!! Ha~~~see... so chim I ve written.... ;p It's true wat.., sometimes I can be sentimental & able to write 'beautifully' one u kw!! ;) Haaa...think anyone reading this is gng to *puke*...Pls dun do tat ok, give me some 'face' ma...! Thanks huh! ;) ~APPRECIATES~

Well well firstly I wanna show u wat I ve eaten for lunch yesterday noon>>> My mum's 1st try on peanut & caixin porridge.! She cooked for me the porridge b4 she left home to babysit ZZ... Ha..it's not bad indeed! I finished the whole bowl!! ;p~Hungry me~

~Mum's "ai xin" Peanut & Caixin porridge~

So whose my lunch khakis.........................................................................................................................

Who else but: NICKY BOY!!!

Ha...... my loyal & always on time buddy! Nvm fails to accompany me to makan as usual~~~~;p Evidence of his loyalty:


Haha.... see he's pretending to shy away, looking so innocent on the claims I've made on him.... !Wahahhah dun "gei gei" lah boy, u sure is greedy for my food lor even though there's no meat!!!

When I finished liao huh, he still wait patiently as if got another round...Dessert to be serve huh!Wait long long lor...boy! No dessert served during lunch time lor okie! ;}

DAMN lorrr~~ Dun kw wat the hell happened lor!! I can't upload pics into my blog despite repeating the entries so many times but no pics appeared!!! #^&%(&)(_$@#&* Soo...du lan...! Arrrrgggghhhh totally spoilt my mood to blog further liao lah! Shit....Jus started to kw wat to type....Now total blackout...Brain power defused!!! ;( Not a very HAPPY ger NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Today met my dar for dinner & as usual we had our dinner @ Pasta Mania!! Tats my dar's favourite!!! Horrr~~~???!!! Aiya wat he wanna eat I sure will compromise one lah unless I REALLY dun wanna eat lah...Heeee..... but very rare oso lah! We both are not fussy eaters!

My darling today bot 2 polo shirts from SportsLink(think so), 1 collar shirt plus a pair of pants from Man Master aka Le Future....I think I'm a good shopper companion with him....Giving him advices, assisting him, checking the clothes for any defects etc... No one can done a better job than I do...Wahahhahahha... So boastful of me...but hey tats the truth lorrr!! ;p He sure 101% AGREED wit me one lor!!! Wat did I bot....??? Today I v.guai, I bot only a pack of 3 lace tube tops with detachable halter necks strings from Ebase... ;) Plus the usual bread stuffs and biscuits!

Haiya so sian can't upload pics...dun kw wat went wrong???!!!!

Ok lah shall end here since no 'blogging mood' liao.....Tml gng shopping with dar again!!! ~~YEAH~~

Goodnite Darling & Nicky Boy! ~MUACKS~


♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter