Saturday, June 10, 2006 @1:43 AM
Well yesterday was quite an interesting & fruitful day for me!! ;) Met up with WY in town and we went to Wisma's Crystal Jade Express for some tea snacks & chit-chat.... She was telling me bout her relationship wit her ex-bf as they had just broken up recently.... Can't really stand tat ex-bf of hers lor...!!! So self-centred, selfish, narrow-minded,childish, petty, unreasonable etc.....!!! More to say lorrr~~...!! But to keep it short: This DAMN guy din kw he's sooo..fortunate to have this babe as his gf!! It's his
loss for not treasuring her lor as I dare to say! Though relationship this kinda of issues, we as 3rd parties ve no say but come one lor we got eyes to see and ears to hear!!!! Ok lah none of my business anyway, ;p think WY's life will definitely be BETTER w/o him and her Prince Charming will appear soon!! ;) I've no qualm tat she does ve tat quality, tats needless to say... ;)
Aft which, we went over to
People Park complex in Chinatown...!! Ohhh....I did ve some real good buys & treasures!!! To keep it short & simple, below are my
treasures for the day::

Necklace chains, lobster clasps, many charms and a Gold charm bracelet! :)
As u can see, I ve gng to start making my own charm necklaces!!! If it really turn out well & nice enuff perhaps I shall start to sell online!! My own chain of necklaces & bracelets!! ~YEAH~ ;) Shall wait & see how..... *Fingers crossed* Will show more pics aft I'm done with the necklaces!! It's making me so excited.....

Elastic stretchable belts!!!! Wahahhah nice bo??? Not buy one ok but I made them myself!!!! ;) Felt so...happy with a great sense of achievement leh!!! Bot the belt buckles and the elastic strips separately and I fixed them tog using my own combination ideals! ;p Think I can make more of these and sell it online too!! ;) ~~YEAH~~ Think I'm getting into my "entrepreneurship's mood" !!!! ;p
Other than tat, I oso bot facial products from tat Ocean's shop.... Neutrogena facial masks @ $21.50 for one box only!! Think outside selling @ $29.90 for a box..! So I bot 2 boxes and a Biotherm Toner @ $33.70, outside counters selling @ $43.... So in total I ve saved $26.10!!!!!Wahahhaha see..... CLEVER ME~~!! ;P

Getting bored of Chinatown with many Ah peks and uncles "bio-ing ard".... we left & headed to PS...! Eventually we settled for Gelare for some smoothies! ~Refreshed~ Me & WY did tok bout our plans to set up our own shop selling women's clothings & stuffs cos she's been flying ard and kw wher to source for goods and get good prices from suppliers lor.... But we decided to shelf our plans till end year aft I'm done with my wedding!! She's sooo sweet & considerate u see... ;)
Anyway later in the evening her frens came to join us cos one of them passing stuffs to her and we jus walked ard and hehe, me bot 2 items!! And it's SALES items lah and sooo..cheap & reasonable lorrr~~!!! ;) Pardon me DAR..... Heee....! ;p

Outfitters's denim skirt @ $15.20 ONLY!! U.P is $38, having 60% discount wor!!
WY and her fren oso bot 1 skirt each!! Goooooddd bargain not to be missed leh! ;p
Heeee... actually me seldom wear mini skirts one, cos think dar dun really like me wearing them leh...Dun kw y...Maybe becos he thinks they are short or I'm too short to wear them!! ;p Hahahha wonder which one is correct leh???!!! Anyway the belt on the denim skirt is one of the belt which I made one lah, tot put tog seems nice mah.... ;)
Charles & Keith's black with Gold stud heels @ $23.70... 30% discount..!
Me sooo...long nvm buy from C&K le...Last time while working used to buy from them, cos find their prices reasonable and quite many choices oso lah! Tot this pair looks nice and suitable for any occasion lor~~ ;p
As I wanted to reach home in time to catch Super Nanny at 10pm , so I din join the gals for dinner and I headed home..... ;} Tats all for Thursday and now I shall proceed to "DIY" my neckies le...!!!! ;p
~CIAO~