<body> <body>

Saturday, May 20, 2006 @1:35 PM

Feeling so boliao I decided to blog...Wahahah seems tat now at least when I got nothing else to do, I CAN at least BLOG & tok nonsense..ha..!! An alternative to de-stress myself even though now think I ve no stress lah...ha...been lame only lah.... ;p

Dun kw y leh... Think now I seem to adore Nicole Richie leh..Cos maybe I like her fashion dress sense and her style ba...Unlike tat hotel heiress, Paris Hilton...who bitches about her when they r no longer on close terms... She's a LOSER! Boohooo... ~! But guess it's really crucial & yet so vital for her to do something bout her weight loss issue...(Though she spoke to the press that she's doing something bout it..hopefully!)She looks totally like 2 diff persons b4 and aft her weight loss...Gosh...Wonders how she actually shed those weight so "amazingly"???!!!

-B4 her serious & "damaging" weight loss-(Maybe she shld ve pass me tat 'card'!)

Wahahha...tat wld be absolutely FANTASTIC

-Look @ her now!! Wah seh..so drastic change lor~~ I wan her figure! But errmmm..spare me the 'breasts' though... ;p -


I like this pic in particular lor cos she looks so cute yet hilarious:


Think she got tons & tons of shades ba.... tats for sure lah cos she's a hot celebrity wher paparazzi pestered her almost everywhere she goes! Beware I'm gng to showcast few pics of her now: ~~APPLAUSE PLS~~

Nicole & her beau, DJ Adam...

Pic taken in Feb05, walking about town...

Doing her shopping @ Kitson....

With SteveO @ Teddys

Gng to car.....


With frens @ cafe....

See... Her dress/fashion style so fabulous...!! She's into Gold now and so am I...wahahha....Gold is so "in" now...Alright guess I loaded quite alot of her pics liao...Me siao liao lah...Like so obsessed over her! Later my darling or my y.bro see my blog sure suan me or said me "SIAO charbo" one....

Arrrggghhhh ha.. ok enuff of her at the moment, ;p shall go do some "personal grooming" cos gotto attend a wedding dinner later..... Hee... so eager to try out my new GG>5 dress, hopefully my darling will "approved" & give the go-ahead, cos the dress's so pretty! ;p

~~Ciao~~


♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter