Thursday, May 25, 2006 @1:50 AM
Hmmm....today mit up with the 2 gals, JY & SL for dinner @ Chinatown to makan the "Chang Chen Zhou"... ~Delicious!!~ Think since my mum likes to makan porridge...perhaps find one day shld bring her down to try it out! Who kws she likes it too!
Din took any pics of the food though, cos I was too hungry liao(ate only brunch ma...)..Anyway we ordered 'Gong pao dian ji' , pork & fish/cuttlefish porridge, 'you tiao' & a plate of raw fish slices(yu sheng)... Very satisfying indeed!! ;p Hmmmm....
Aft dinner, we went over to the People Park complex for some 'walk walk' & shopping lah..There is this shop where they sell shampoo, cosmetics, & other many products @ a cheaper price than the actual retail prices....!! Initially just wanna help my mummy purchased "kotex" one lah but just browse ard & managed to find 2 great buys...Here they are..:

One 'generous' tub of Loreal Hair spa treatment @ $14.90 only! Plus a bottle of Loreal Professional Tecni.art liss control + intense control smoothing serum @ $16!!!
Read from mag b4 tat the hair serum is quite good lor but I din manged to find it somehow and hee..now managed to bot one liao!!~~YEAH~~ Cos my hair so long le & really in need of hair serum to give shine and make it easier to control lor... Haiz...been ages since I last go salon for hair treatment le!!! ;( Guess I really need one soon! Meanwhile jus 'ren'..........
I find tat Pple park complex aft their renovation & refurbishment, many shops now sell things more "in" le....... not aunty aunty type one liao...think they smarter liao lah...easier to earn youngster $$$ then aunty $$$ ma...where got aunty frequently buy clothes one!! Wahahha.... Usually they will buy new clothes when there's special occasion and nonetheless of cos during CNY lah!! ;) Now become another shopping choice for me to check out le.....Hee.... Cos their prices oso quite reasonable lah... not too x lor... ;)
Went to a shop cos it looks quite "in" and happening on the 'outside'.. and I picked 2 tops which r really very nice n decided to try it out... And it really looked good on me lorrr... ;p I meant really pretty & unique pieces...! BUT HOR.... one pc costs $49.90 and the other costs $33.90... WTH lor~~~ Tot prices in Chinatown's shops wldn't cost tat x lor tats y I decided to try it out....But maybe it's from Japan or Korea lah..tats y they priced it so high! But hor I doubted so lah...think the most they got it from HK or TW one lorr... Oso wun cost tat much wat..! ;{ Anyway I din buy oso lah though I really like it! Haiz...Not everything I like one must = to buying it lor.... Must control myself ma.... ;p I wld rather pay the price for a Topshop or Forever 21 tops lorr... So...heee.. Darling u see....me v.guai one hor.....wun anyhow spend one..I still will control myself & see if the items r worthwhile to buy anot one lor... ;p ~~GUAI GUAI~~
Anyway I got bot a pc of denim vest lorr...! Ha.... ;pCos it looks so pretty & stylish! Vest is so "in" now lor... Jus like 'Gold' I mentioned b4.... I bot it for $35 & think it was a good & resonable buy lah... Cos so unique cut, gorgeous & vintage-like piece tat I jus ve to own it!! Yeah....I'm a HAPPY gal...Ha.... ;)
Hmmm... think pairing it with a simple tank white top plus denim jeans wld look great!!!! ;) Can't wait to wear it and show my darling.... Hee.... hopefully he thinks it looks good on me oso lah....;p
Our last stop was at a shop and they sell nice bermudas!! SL tried few pieces and decided to get 2 bottoms and I like one white/beige bermuda too!! But din got it lah... Will see how and think think 1st...haa.... but think by the time I wan, no more liao! Cos the aunty said it was selling like hot-cakes now lor and sizes r limited... dun think the aunty bluff me lah cos their business really v.good lor... Hmmm.... nvm I see how lah... ;{
Lastly we just went to Mac for some drinks and tried their new Twister fries... It was not bad lah except tat bit cold liao leh! Not hot hot fries one~~ ; Seee... we even left one uneaten which looks like a snake but tats JY said one lah.... ha....

Today is the 1st episode of Project Runway, one of my fav. reality program but was home late so kinda of missed bout 40 mins of the show...Arrrggghhhh......... ;{ Next week I must catch the whole show !!
~~YAWN~~ It's time to ZzzZzZzz le.... Goodnite Darling & Nicky Boy! ~MUACKS~