<body> <body>

Monday, May 29, 2006 @1:58 PM

I got lots to blog about for the past 3 days..I meant Friday, Sat & Sun!! These 3 days was like 'shopping craze' days wit my darling.... ;p So this gonna be a lonoongg blog I guess.... Alright shall start off with Friday b4 memory begins to fail me....

Friday, 26/05/06 :

As mentioned previously I was gng down to Robinsons Sales to buy their promo seamless bras @ $39.90 for 2 right.... Loads of bullshits lorr....! When I reached there, I was looking ard for the bras and I can't find it leh so w/o wasting any more time, I jus went to ask the salesgal whether r they actually having the seamless bras promo and wher was it?? Then.....she said: "Oh we are not having that range bras's promo, it was advertised wrongly on the newspaper, it's other range promotion lor...!" Huh~???!!!! Walau...!! So farnie lor...tat Thursday nite was still telling my dar that who kws its like bluff or commercial gimmicks to attract shoppers one lor cos the deal for the seamless bras @ $39.90 for 2 is REALLY REALLY REALLY so attractive bargains & impossible to miss lor! Sekali go there dun have lor n it's actually other bras offer! See~~~~ End up really like tat!! ;{
Haiz nvmthess I still jus browse ard looking for nice & comfy bras lor since orie here liao!
So I end up buying 4 bras( 2 for $39.90 * 2 sets) Haa.... though not the seamless bras range lorr.. Keeping it for my 'wedding wardrobe' lah.... ;) No pics for this though...only available for "private viewing"...wahahha............. ;p My buys for tat day include: 2 bags from Mel collection, bot from Robinsons Sales, 1 necklace from Aldo & 3 necklaces from OG!!! ;p I'm really a HAPPY gal....hee....... Cos really luv my buys especially the bags & necklaces lor.... ;)

Really favour & likes this bag lots!!! Cos its in gold tone plus those green flower embroidery = PERFECT!!! It's light-weighted oso.... One of my fav. bag for now! ;) ~YEAH~

This is the other bag I bot, like it cos it's oso in gold tone & got tat crown logo.. So beautiful ! Plus it's roomy & light-weighted too, just can't resist oso lah... ;p

The 1st necklace on the left is the one I bot from Aldo @ $23( @ 20% off tat day), the other 3 neckies is from OG @ $5.50 each( oso @ 20% off ) !!

The necklaces from OG are really goooooddd buys lor!! $5.50 each nia...!!! Usual price is @ $6.90 lah but oso consider cheap liao lor cos u wun get this price elsewher in town lorr...!! Then my dar was saying "Yalor since it's cheap here, u dun need to buy online from Ebay liao lorr~~!" Haaa...... different ma darling....The necklaces I bot online ones are exquisite one & u wun be able to find it at least in S'pore or seeing duplicate pieces ard here ma...! Ha..correct bo..?? ;p Of cos the prices are not tat steep oso ma...If not I wun buy liao lorr~~~ ;-} So 4 neckies added to my collection!! ;p ~YEAH~

We just settled for dinner @ Mac to try their black pepper chicken drumlets & twister fries.... Hmmm not too bad lah... Though bit salty... ;} (Tats wat my dar commented... ) Still we are satisfied & contented diners....

~Yummy Yummy~ I'm a satisfied gal.... ;)

Aft dinner we shop ard in Centrepoint cos darling wanna buy some 'nice' sports wears........ ;p Think he wanna exercise to keep fit & look good for our BIG DAY lah...Just like me... Heee...! But dar, u dun need to try to shed any weight lah...cos I prefer u now or maybe u can try gain bit more weight instead !! ;p heee....... Anyway he ended up din managed to buy any lah and we proceed to Robinsons Beds & mattresses dept to look @ mattresses! It's headache time!! Cos in reality there are really more than jus brands/prices tat one have to consider when buying mattress lor.... You have to consider factors like whether you wanna a pillow top anot, flip vs non-flip mattress, the amt of cushioning u wan... texture, the feel, etc & etc>>>>.......... Gosh really HEADACHE ah..! Haa...still rem got a salesman he said something like: "When u got visitors @ home etc.., will you go and flip and turn up ur mattress to show them which brand's mattress u are sleeping on...blah blah...!" Haaa..somehow I found wat he said quite true & amusing lor!! Who cares wat brand mattress u are sleeping on and showcasting to others!!! ;} But at least we managed to short-list a few choices......... One of them is SIMMONS~ To me and my dar, we concluded tat most of the mattresses we tried on are almost of similar feel one lor....

Initially we wanted to proceed to Taka/Wisma one but to park our car @ Shaws but walua.. the carpark full lor! And we gave up and decided to head home instead...anyway I oso have to help babysit baby ZZ oso lah.... ;p Haiz...when toking bout him...he threw tantrums tat nite lorr... !!Even my bro/his daddy lah bottle-feed him his milk he still dun wan and only drank like half-full nia and aft tat cont to throw tantrums! ;{ Aaarrrggghhhh.........think his temper is just like his mummy... Oops! ;p Ended up my bro can't go pick my sis-in-law from her work plc lor but to cuddle & carry him in his arms and pacifying him to sleeeepppp.......... But still.... he cried!!! Haiz...headache headache!!! Next time hor... really must ask my parents put him to bed b4 they go temple liao..... If not we jialat lah!!! ;{

Before we headed home, I faster took pics of my darling new/1st birkies tat I bot for him!!! Heee.... at 1st he dun wan one lor but I insisted lah....Wahahhaha......... Here's his birkies! I chose for him one.... ;)

Nice shade rite... ;p ( A glimpse of his 'hairy' leg...ha....)

Saturday, 27/05/06 :

We continue today to look ard for mattress & ideal bed for our home & our 1st stop is Liang Courts - OM....(Hope I din spell wrongly lah...) They have really nice & modern furnishings lor, think last time channel 8 got advertised b4 lah... But nah we din saw any we really fancy though got kiv one of their fabric bed... simple & modern one lor... But if given a choice I would'nt wan to buy a fabric bed type lor unless no choice n we din saw one we really fancy lah..... Cos I wan a bed frame tat is absolutely maintenance & hassle free one lor...Can't imagined if got any incident my bed kana dirty or stained by wat...I have to take it out and wash it!!! Gosh..I wun wan tat day to come lorr~~~ U will nvm kw wat will happen in the future one ma..... ;}

Aft which we went to Great World City to cont our 'bed/matress shopping'........ Hee ended up we bot a clothes stand hanger @ $59 from Vhive. Initially wanted to buy an-arm chair for our study room one lor but no more stock for tat chair liao! ;{ Me din took any pics for this clothes stand hanger lah.... Forget oso lah... ;p I got bot many snacks & treats for Nicky boy!! He's one lucky boy, isn't it??!!! ;) Spent bout $48 on his stuffs.......... Animal/dog food's varieties really quite a lot & so interesting lor but yet so x ..... ; Evidence of my pamperings on him:

Haa...kaypoh boy come 'ka jiao' me! See..he's sniffing at his snacks! Must be drooling & thinking when he can makan lah...!

See on the top right corner......wahhaha I bot a new tube of toothpaste cos the old one is finishing soon liao! He must have hated me in a way....!! ;p But u kw one tube of toothpaste for dogs cost me $9.60 lorrr!! We....human beings use one only $1/2 ++ nia........!! Seeee...tats y I said EXPENSIVE lor! ;-\

Anyway here's wat we had for dinner: KENNY ROGERS! One of our all-time fav.food!! ;p

Hmmmm v.delicious & full-filling!! ;) Thumbs-up!

Actually wanted to eat something light one so tat I can have my fav.Ben & Jerry ice-cream for dessert one....but hahha.... can't resist the "powers" of Kenny Rogers lor..!! *LOL* End up too full to eat anymore, cos we r not BIG eaters lah.....

Heeeee....guess wat! I managed to bot a pair of Gold crystals heels from X:odus for my BIG DAY's evening wear, to complement with my pink/gold gown..!! ;) Though it's the last pair liao but as I really like it & being the kiasu me & fear of regretting for not buying it lingers ard my thoughts...Eventually I bot it!~ ;} Haaa..........Oso scare in future can't find a nice pair lah...They got sales but this pair only @ a miserably10% discount...

My 4 inches X:odus gold heels with SWAROVSKI crystal diamante!! ;p


Upclose of the Swarovski Crystal diamante! Nice ?? ;)

Now left with buying of my day gown's heels, think must buy 2 pairs lor...One for photoshoot & one 'new' pair(must be unworn one..) for actual Big day... ;)

My dar saw a pair of Rockfort leather shoes from World of Sports but too bad they dun have his size liao leh... Tat pair really not bad lor but nvm lah he sure will be able to find a better & nicer one... ;) Aft which we left for Funiture Mall.............. Over there I fancy a bed frame think really not bed lor, the wood colour and design jus blend in quite well...hmmm will shortlist this at the moment! We did went to Simmons showroom/shop to try out their mattresses and the aunty saleperson really quite nice and explain each of the design for us lor..but haaa...we din buy from her lah....cos haven decide and ve to cont to compare prices ma..... ;p

We headed to Marina Sq but upon reaching...........Their car-park is FULL one lor!! Ard 9pm or so till FULL...... Their car-park huh.."FOREVER FULL" one lah...!! Think eversince they renovated & refurbished with a new look wit many shops & makan places, they have become one of S'poreans hot/fav. shopping stop lorr~~.....

Soooo............ we went home!!

Sunday, 28/05/06 :

DAMN!! @$&%(&)*)^$#^ Woke up with a bit swollen & red right eye!! Can't figure out y my eyes so weak & siao siao one lah! This moment can be perfectly fine & u wun kw the next moment it can just turn RED! Arrrggghhh....... I got use the eye drops from my specialist le but still the redness din really goes off lorr! $&*^(&_)(+_) STUPID EYES lah......... But of cos tat din dampen my mood to cont our 'home' shopping we planned for today lorr.... No choice I jus worn specs lorrr~~ Wat else~~!!!!!

Our 1st stop is Jurong IMM and as expected so many cars lorr...cos it's free parking & Sunday ma......... But luckily we still managed to find a slot lah... :) We finally bot a fan from Best Denki and it cost $118 from EuropAce I think so if I rem correctly... Initially we wanted to buy the brand Ichiban one but the salesmen there keep telling us tat EuropAce one is more advisable & a wiser choice & it operates better than the Ichiban one lorrr..... So aft must hesitation & consideration......., we got the EuropAce one lor! Hope it's really worth the "words"!!!!

Aft IMM, off we went to Centrepoint Robinsons to check on the prices offered on Simmons's mattress since we have decided to get from this brand! And tadar~~~~~~ finally we bot & ordered a Simmons queen size mattress from their Exquisite Excellence range one... @ the price of $1359... think usual price is $2k +++ ba.....think it's really a goooodd buy! ;) We r so relieved & happy, finally settled on the mattress liao! Left the bed frame.........Majority or all our home stuffs are purchased by dar one lor...cos he's the sole "bread-winner" of the family ma....heee...So I wanna tell him deep from the bottom of my hearts I truly appreciated wat he has done for us in building our 'love nest' !! ~~MUACKS~~ ;) I'm a LUCKY & HAPPY ger..... ! ;) ~~YEAH~~

So bored of Centrepoint liao and not feeling hungry yet we went over to Taka........... we headed to Taka Men's dept and dar was looking ard at the shoes and he managed to find his fav. shoes brand from BlackHammer I think so.... He tried on a few and decided to buy 2 shoes of diff designs for our wedding....;) Good choice! But unfortunately one of the design left only the display pair but the aunty sales staff was so kind to order for him..... so dar jus left his contact, hopefully the stocks will arrive soon... ;) Having zero idea on wat to eat for dinner... we came across a HK type cafe/restaurant named CENTRAL @ B1 I think and seeing the queue wasn't tat long and the food looks appetising enuff, we decided to dine there....... we ordered one noodle dish, one rice dish, 2 side dishes/snacks & 1 drink.... Surprisingly the food came quite fast.... ;) Sweet Dar still reminded me whether I wanna take pics of the food anot b4 we ate....Ha...he kws my pattern liao... ;p But damn lorr....jus realised tat the 2 pics of the side dishes din saved properly I think... Wasn't been captured and saved!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHH..........SHIT! One of them is 'Thousand layers cold tofu with pork floss" = Very shiok & nice!! Must try!!! The other dish is "Turnip carrot cake in XO sauce" oso v.nice!! But too bad no pics leh.... ;(

Cold "Yin yang" drink.... Made up of coffee & tea!! Not bad!

Darling told me tat this drink is quite famous/common in HK and tats how they mixed coffee & tea to drink one.... ;) Interesting & not bad lar.... More chocolatery kopi taste... Can give it a try ..... ;)

Tis is one of their recommended Crispy Seafood "Ee-mee"... Nice!

Tomato & cheese seafood baked rice...Ha...see my dar's thumb-up sign!!!

Wahahah but....it wasn't tat nice at all lah..... ;p Can give it a miss...... Haiz...still feeling so 'bu kan yuan' over the unsaved pics on the cold tofu layered wit pork floss & the carrot cake.... ;{ But these 2 dishes must try!! V.nice indeed........ Even next time if dine there again, I will still ordered it AGAIN !! ;p Greedy ME~! Gosh...we really ate till v.full lor like there's no tml... hahaha touchwood lah!! Stomach can explode anytime!!Heeee......... aft which we cont to shop ard Taka and saw a sports sales wher my dar managed to buy a sports shorts from Kappa @ $19.90...Think the usual price is $29.90 ba.....Luckily dar din got it on Fri when we saw at OG.... ;p Oh ya @ the counter while dar was queuing to pay, we saw Mr Peh, the man who taught me tuition last time and he has since become an aspiring & successful enterprenuer wit a chain of tuition centres..... oso becomes my parents' fren lah.... Great man with 'great' ambitions! But errrmmm... none of my business tho... ha.... ;p

Anyway aft shopping for an entire day liao, my stupid eye still bit red lorrr~~!! BTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh ^*%&^*&)(*_(+(*% Nvmtheless guess tats bout it on my 3 days shopping craze wit my dar... Truly cherish every moments with him! ;)

Later today gonna fix the fan we bot yesterday.... ;} Dun kw why leh... I got bit body aches leh... So bloody nua to do any exercises leh tho past few days ate so much!! ;{ Haiz... wish I have the metabolism level like my e.bro...he nvm seem to put on weight one lorr~~!!!!

Okie tats all bout it...... ;) Good nite dar!!!

~Ciao~


♥ Respect me & my words...

& MYSELF

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I 'heart' my family
I 'heart' my precious girl
I 'heart' my DARLING
I 'heart' my Nicky Boy!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Her affairs, isn't your business...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Luv Shopping!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
A Homemaker who is willing to slog...for a better life!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

& MY WISHLIST


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Kaelyn to be healthy and happy!! Loads & loads of MONEY!!! Haa...! GOOD HEALTH,HAPPY MARRIAGE & A HAPPY FAMILY!!! ;)

& REMINISCENCE

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010


& BLOGS I FREQUENT..

Peggy babe
Rosaline babe
Dawn Yang
A little Kyurii a day
Rina babe
Piglet babe
Potcheeks
Ericia babe
Lianie babe
Geogiana babe
Beatrice babe
Nicole babe
June babe
Kayson & Kaylene mummy
Amabel & Aisleyne mummy
Natalie mummy
Devon mummy
Ethan mummy
Ashton mummy

& ARTICULATE



& TO FIND ME


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
nicky_xuan@yahoo.com.sg
My Naughty rascal : NICKY

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My StAr/FaShiOn/StYLe IcOn ~ Nicole Richie
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
free hit counter
hit counter